Sunday 22 May 2011

Now, here's a start...

Well, I've gone and done it. Started my own blog, Isn't that something fancy...

I plan (hope) for this to be about my painting of various miniatures and the various things that inspire me, be they real world designs/creatures, or things that purely exist in my mind. I also plan on including how-to guides and reviews of various models and products when the mood strikes me, or if anyone requests.

I've been collecting and painting miniatures for nearly 10 years now, starting off in high school just as all my friends were getting out of it (which lead to some awesomely cheap deals) , I mostly collect and paint Warhammer 40,000 but have recently purchased the Warhammer Island of Blood starter kit, and look forward to exploring the world of the Skaven.

Most of my experience is in painting, rather than playing, and this blog will clearly reflect that.

I hope that at the very least I will be able to entertain you all, and maybe give some much needed inspiration to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment